Triple Jetting: 3D Printing Polyjet Technology
Triple-jetting technology, used in Stratasys Objet500 Connex3, is PolyJet
3D printing at its most advanced. This technology allows precise
printing with three materials and thus makes three-color mixing
possible. To know more about this technology, you can refer to
previous paragraph about PolyJet & MultiJet .
The applications for these 3D printing processes are figurines, character concept, decorative objects, architectural mockups, etc.
More information on Triple Jetting is available on the page dedicated to 3D printing technologies.
- Stereolithography: 3D Printing by Laser solidyfing Liquid-Resin
- SLS (Selective Laser Sintering): 3D Printing Powder-based Process
- SLM (Selective Laser Melting) : 3D Printing Metal
- SDL (Selective Deposiste Layer): 3D Printing with Paper and Lasers
- Polyjet 3D printing: Different Colors in the Final Prints